Latest release date: Feb 4, 2016
Genre: Point-and-Click Adventure
Platform: Mobile, PC
Developer: House on Fire
Steam Publisher: Meridian 4
Press contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Uni Dahl
TSA adds voice-overs.docx
Lose yourself in The Silent Age, the thrilling point-and-click adventure with over eight million mobile downloads, completely revamped and updated. Help Joe as he travels between the groovy present of 1972 and the apocalyptic future of 2012 to discover the truth behind mankind’s extinction—a quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future.
Lose yourself in The Silent Age, the thrilling point-and-click adventure with over eight million downloads, completely revamped and updated.
Help Joe as he travels between the groovy present of 1972 and the apocalyptic future of 2012 to discover the truth behind humankind’s extinction—a quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future. Use your portable time travel device to solve puzzles that bring you closer to answers and saving humanity.
Winner of the 2013 Casual Connect Indie Prize and applauded for its deep story, clever puzzles, and radically simple navigation and art style, The Silent Age is an unforgettable experience. Can you, a simple janitor and literally, “the average Joe,” save humankind.
- Thrilling adventure with a deep story that captivates from beginning to end.
- Character voiceover brings the story and characters to life.
- Complex characters, each with their own personality and agenda.
- Clever puzzles requiring time travel and specific items to solve.
- A seamless interface which makes you feel like you’re actually there.
- 10 chapters with unique locations, characters and puzzles.
- Over 20 achievements.
- Gamezebo: The Silent Age Episode Two Review: Alone Again
- Eurogamer.net: The Silent Age Review
- 148Apps: The Silent Age Episode 2 Review
- Macworld: You Should Play: Travel through time in two-part mystery The Silent Age
- AppUnwrapper: The Silent Age Episode Two: Review
- Android Community: The Silent Age Chapter Two: More Dystopian Puzzles to Solve
- Adventure Gamers: The Silent Age Review
About House on Fire
House on Fire is an independent video game developer located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Founded in 2011 and managed by Linda Randazzo and Uni Dahl, the studio is dedicated to creating quality user experiences for primarily mobile devices. With over eight million downloads, House on Fire’s award-winning, point-and-click adventure, The Silent Age, is an example of such a quality experience. The game is currently being remastered for PC and coming to Steam this spring. Learn more at houseonfire.dk.
- Uni Dahl – CEO & producer
- Thomas Ryder – Designer and composer
- Anders Petersen – Writer
- Linda Randazzo – Lead developer
- Elvar Örn Unnþórsson – Developer
- David Chen – Editor
- Peter Lønquist Thomasen – Animator
- Morten Mygind – Sound effects